Thursday 30 May 2013

Police get shot at in London

The Daily Mail reports:

Ricardo Miles, 21, Daniel Ikumelo, 23, and Adebola Alimi, 22, cycled through the streets of Hackney, east London, armed with a gun searching for enemies in a gangland feud.   When an unmarked police car pulled up alongside the trio, Miles turned and fired the .45 revolver at the officers.

By a curious coincidence, all three men have black skins.

Police officers in Britain today are happy to persecute those few brave citizens who dare to speak out against the moral chaos into which this country is descending.  I know this for a fact, as I have met at least four people who have suffered police persecution of one sort or another.

But I don't expect that many police officers care about what I think.  Let them keep on persecuting patriots, and when black men turn guns on the police, then I hope their guns continue to jam.  I really do - honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment